Gilloo Is Back In Bangalore!
- Making Peace Via Art — Bangladeshi artist and war hero Shahabuddin Ahmed is showing select paintings at Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum Gallery for four days staring tomorrow. And when we call, he speaks softly over the phone from his residence in Paris, his voice warm and affectionate, and surprisingly unaffected by the harshness of war. Ahmed imparts the same sense of calm to [...]
- Chocolate For Your Soul — Fabelle, the luxury chocolate line from the ITC group launched its second chocolate boutique at the ITC Windsor, over a sit-down four course plated chocolate meal. Yes, you read that right, there were four courses of chocolate desserts, paired with music. It was certainly unusual, but appropriate if you consider chocolate as music for the soul. The evening, organised at [...]
- India Art Fair 2017: Small And Impactful — Less is more. The phrase aptly sums up India Art Fair that took off in the capital yesterday. The fair, in its ninth edition, has cut out the big and the bizarre to focus on local flavors – particularly from the South Asian region – and socio-political issues that surround us. Smaller and compact, the [...]
- Drown In The Magic Of Khwab Sa — Khwab Sa, a 120-minute, gloriously colourful musical experience comes to a theatre near you! This is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, performed as a collaborative project with contemporary dance and movement, in Hindi gibberish as spoken word and live contemporary World Music- all performed by various professional artists chosen and brought together from [...]
- A Mouthful Of Norway — From the cold, clear waters of Norway, the Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) brought the salmon to the Indian table to showcase just how easily the fish can be adapted to the Indian way of cooking. To demonstrate that, Yogi Shergill, Vice Consul, Royal Norwegian Consulate General – Mumbai & Director (India), Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) held a [...]