She stood there, Like an old woman with concave lips Like an old banyan that spreads its arms wider and roots deeper Like that rock by the roadside that weathers but waits for you To take a breather and rest. The ruffling leaves echoing a friend’s laughter The swish in the air bringing the scent […]
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Cattitude: Cause We Support
The Cattitude Trust is a Public Charitable Trust started to reach out to cats in distress, particularly in Chennai (India).
To know more about Cattitude, 'Like' them on Facebook.
All content displayed here by Unboxed Writers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://unboxedwriters.com.
Excerpt, Don't Copy: You may not publish an entire post. You may republish an excerpt of not increasing 250 words.
Give Credit: You may not use any material from our site without giving due credit to the individual author and Unboxed Writers. You must hyperlink directly to the post.
Author: Author of the post retains all copyright, and reserves all rights not explicitly granted here.
Be the first to read the latest on Unboxed Writers!
- Vinod Khanna: The Unshackled Superstar on
- The Music Of Goodwill on
- Thou Art That on
- Thou Art That on
- Yes, Artists Must Dissent And So Must We on
- They Dehumanise Women Because They Can on
- Dangal: Celebrating An India We Have Forgotten on
- No Silence Please.. on
- A Mouthful Of Norway on
- Rima Fujita: Painting Peace And Prayers on
- No, Karan Johar Did Not Sell The Nation, We Did on
- Yash Chopra: Grit, Guts and Glory on
Editor & Founder:
Design Director & Founder:
Who are we? We are writers. And here, in this space, we put pride and passion back into writing. We give ourselves and each other creative freedom and respect.
* We create an environment where content generation does not entail degeneration of inspiration and spirit.
* We create content that we believe in and identify with.
* We recognise that to create is always of more value than to berate.
*We critique without malice and arrogance.
This site is about us writers, what we stand for but more importantly, about creating something valuable, inclusive, thought-provoking. In this space, we do not just stand for ourselves but for all those who listen to a compelling inner voice that tells them, "Create!"