No Silence Please..
- Indian Education System – The Real Blue Whale Challenge! — It is heart breaking for a teacher to see adolescents killing themselves over an online virtual game which challenges them to do self-harming tasks in real life. It is equally heart breaking to read about the exam, admission, IIT studies, NEET etc related suicides. What are we doing to our youngsters? Are we driving them [...]
- Tom Alter: A Love Without Filters — It was the afternoon of September 16, 2015 and I was in the lounge of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, sitting next to a childhood memory. We had just finished a long chat and I was feeling what I always feel when am in the presence of pure authenticity, unpretentious goodness and for the lack [...]
- Drown In The Magic Of Khwab Sa — Khwab Sa, a 120-minute, gloriously colourful musical experience comes to a theatre near you! This is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, performed as a collaborative project with contemporary dance and movement, in Hindi gibberish as spoken word and live contemporary World Music- all performed by various professional artists chosen and brought together from [...]
- They Dehumanise Women Because They Can — Sometime last year I went for a late night show with my 18-year-old and forgot one cardinal rule I have always followed while going out after dusk though it is a rare occurrence. Dress down. Wear a big shawl that hides the fact that though 47, I am a woman still. No flashy neck or [...]
- The Wait… — When the soul remains shrouded In the dead silence of a few past days, When the heart lies curled up Too heavy to move; When the sky remains overcast With smoking clouds of pain and agony When words lose their meanings And protests their fire; When things remain As they had been; I look vacantly [...]