A Virtual Prayer!
- In Defence of Anti-Romeo Squads — Romeo Montague (Italian: Romeo Montecchi) is one of the title characters in William Shakespeare’s tragedy Romeo and Juliet. Romeo, the son of Montague and his wife, secretly loves and marries Juliet, a member of the rival House of Capulet. Forced into exile by his slaying of Juliet’s cousin, Tybalt, in a duel, Romeo commits suicide [...]
- The Dawn Of The Soul.. — It was almost morning When I heard the voice. A voice that said, “You got to wake up!” Loud and clear like the tinkling of a bell A voice like no other Melodious yet firm gentle yet powerful Exhilarating mind, body and soul Pulling me to my work desk Till I sat upright with restless [...]
- When I Flew.. — Did I tell you about the time I flew? No seriously. I was always the quintessential only child – held back from most physical activities because of the degree of preciousness that my parents attached to me. As a result, most activities which children take for granted were completely removed from my life – [...]
- The Singing Bowl… — It starts with a hum and slowly builds into a wave that washes over your mind, body and soul. A singing bowl really does sing to you. It takes a certain pace, a restrained rhythm all working in sync to make this music. The best way to play it is to surrender. Close your eyes [...]
- Touch… — I open my cupboard And my clothes fall out like my feelings flow out in your presence. In the huge heap at my feet, I see your sweatshirt hidden under the blues, greens, pinks and reds. I almost instantly reach out and put it on. And I’m taken somewhere where I’m accepted for who I [...]