A Virtual Prayer!
- When Love Hums Like A Million Flowers — She plants lavender bushes on arid earth and keeps the soil moist, welcoming and fertile for thirsty seedlings. She is like the trees sheltering. And like the gardener nurturing. She knows the words the silences. Her hands build heal becalm soothe revive and remain invisible because she likes fading into serene margins. To never claim [...]
- In Defence of Anti-Romeo Squads — Romeo Montague (Italian: Romeo Montecchi) is one of the title characters in William Shakespeare’s tragedy Romeo and Juliet. Romeo, the son of Montague and his wife, secretly loves and marries Juliet, a member of the rival House of Capulet. Forced into exile by his slaying of Juliet’s cousin, Tybalt, in a duel, Romeo commits suicide [...]
- The Dawn Of The Soul.. — It was almost morning When I heard the voice. A voice that said, “You got to wake up!” Loud and clear like the tinkling of a bell A voice like no other Melodious yet firm gentle yet powerful Exhilarating mind, body and soul Pulling me to my work desk Till I sat upright with restless [...]
- When I Flew.. — Did I tell you about the time I flew? No seriously. I was always the quintessential only child – held back from most physical activities because of the degree of preciousness that my parents attached to me. As a result, most activities which children take for granted were completely removed from my life – [...]
- The Singing Bowl… — It starts with a hum and slowly builds into a wave that washes over your mind, body and soul. A singing bowl really does sing to you. It takes a certain pace, a restrained rhythm all working in sync to make this music. The best way to play it is to surrender. Close your eyes [...]